Locklear & Associates is proud to work with a variety of communities around the state to acquire funding assistance and to see projects come to life.
A few of the local communities we’ve worked with include:
- Hernando County
- Baker County
- Cross City
- Madison County
- Leon County
- Cow Pond
- Alachua County
We strive to be good stewards of the local environment, education system, and business community. Our local involvement includes:
- Kids Count of Alachua County
- Junior Achievement
- March of Dimes
- Great American Cleanup
- City of Gainesville Adopt-a-Road Program
- The Education Foundation of Alachua County
- American Public Works Association – Santa Fe Branch
- Solid Waste Association of North America – Florida Chapter
- Recycle Florida Today
- Florida Association of County Engineers and Road Superintendents
In addition to working with communities in a work environment, Locklear & Associates also dedicates time and resources to the community away from work. We help support Charity Nerds, a 501(c)(3) organization founded by John and Cathy Locklear’s son, Heath.
Charity Nerds brings video games to hospitalized children. Through video games, Charity Nerds gives these children a sense of normality and helps them feel at home.
To find out more or to get involved in Charity Nerds, visit their website.