At Locklear, we’re proud to have a team of experienced professionals who are committed to serving our clients.
JOHN LOCKLEAR, P.G.
- Bachelors of Science – Geology
- Masters of Science – Geology
- Florida Licensed Professional Geologist #2467
- SWANA Florida Sub-Committee Chairman
- AWRA Florida Chapter Member
- APWA Santa Fe Branch District Representative
- Industry Tenure: 20 years
Mr. Locklear has served as the president of Locklear & Associates since the company’s inception in March 2012. John has spent his entire career in Gainesville serving the smaller cities and counties of north-central Florida. John routinely works with clients to develop comprehensive infrastructure improvement plans, including identifying and procuring grant funding.
LISA BAKER, P.E.
- Bachelors of Science – Civil and Environmental Engineering
- Florida Licensed Professional Engineer #74652
- Florida Licensed Real Estate Broker
- ASCE Florida Chapter Member
- APWA Santa Fe Branch Treasurer
- FACERS Technical Committee Member
- Industry Tenure: 15 years
Ms. Baker is a Florida licensed civil engineer and Florida licensed real estate broker. She has 13 years of experience in civil and environmental engineering, land use planning, designing, permitting, and construction administration. Ms. Baker’s technical expertise focuses on engineering design and permitting.
- Project Role: Lead Designer
- Associates of Arts
- FDEP Stormwater Erosion and Sedimentation Inspector No. 15182
- Industry Tenure: 26 years
Mr. Folsom has 26 years experience in civil engineering project design and layout including site and roadway design, grading, drainage, potable water and wastewater systems and construction observation, and administration services.
WALKER WRENN, P.G.
- Bachelors of Science Geology
- Florida Licensed Professional Geologist #2792
- Industry Tenure: 10 years
Mr. Wrenn serves as the Environmental Division Director for L&A. He has ten years of experience in the environmental consulting field. He specializes in contamination assessment and remediation, environmental site assessments, water quality monitoring, NPDES compliance, and environmental resource permitting.
- Bachelors of Science – Environmental Studies/Chemistry
- Industry Tenure: 6 years
- Certified Wetlands Delineator
Mr. Smith has six years of experience in the environmental consulting field at the federal, state, and local level. He specializes in evaluating laboratory analytical data, data management and preparation of technical reports. He specializes in evaluating laboratory analytical data, data management, and preparation of technical reports.