At Locklear, we’re proud to have a team of experienced professionals who are committed to serving our clients.
JOHN LOCKLEAR, P.G.
- Bachelors of Science – Geology
- Masters of Science – Geology
- Florida Licensed Professional Geologist #2467
- SWANA Florida Sub-Committee Chairman
- AWRA Florida Chapter Member
- APWA Santa Fe Branch District Representative
- Industry Tenure: 20 years
Mr. Locklear has served as the president of Locklear & Associates since the company’s inception in March 2012. John has spent his entire career in Gainesville serving the smaller cities and counties of north-central Florida. John routinely works with clients to develop comprehensive infrastructure improvement plans, including identifying and procuring grant funding.
LISA BAKER, P.E.
- Bachelors of Science – Civil and Environmental Engineering
- Florida Licensed Professional Engineer #74652
- Florida Licensed Real Estate Broker
- ASCE Florida Chapter Member
- APWA Santa Fe Branch Treasurer
- FACERS Technical Committee Member
- Industry Tenure: 15 years
Ms. Baker is a Florida licensed civil engineer and Florida licensed real estate broker. She has 13 years of experience in civil and environmental engineering, land use planning, designing, permitting, and construction administration. Ms. Baker’s technical expertise focuses on engineering design and permitting.
- Project Role: Lead Designer
- Associates of Arts
- FDEP Stormwater Erosion and Sedimentation Inspector No. 15182
- Industry Tenure: 26 years
Mr. Folsom has 26 years experience in civil engineering project design and layout including site and roadway design, grading, drainage, potable water and wastewater systems and construction observation, and administration services.
- Bachelors of Science English
- Masters of Science Occupational Therapy
- Industry Tenure: 5 Years
Mrs. Locklear provides construction administration assistance for a variety of projects. Her tasks include coordinating the construction bidding process, preparing and maintaining all electronic and hard copy files, coordinating with the project manager to set up project files and process contract documents, monitoring construction projects, preparing project logs and forms, routing project correspondence, preparing PM for Preconstruction/Progress meetings or site visits, providing administrative support, and preparing contract notebooks.
WALKER WRENN, P.G.
- Bachelors of Science Geology
- Florida Licensed Professional Geologist #2792
- Industry Tenure: 10 years
Mr. Wrenn serves as the Environmental Division Director for L&A. He has ten years of experience in the environmental consulting field. He specializes in contamination assessment and remediation, environmental site assessments, water quality monitoring, NPDES compliance, and environmental resource permitting.
- Bachelors of Science – Environmental Studies/Chemistry
- Industry Tenure: 6 years
- Certified Wetlands Delineator
Mr. Smith has six years of experience in the environmental consulting field at the federal, state, and local level. He specializes in evaluating laboratory analytical data, data management and preparation of technical reports. He specializes in evaluating laboratory analytical data, data management, and preparation of technical reports.
- FDOT Asphalt I Certification
- FDOT Earthwork I Certification
- FDOT MOT Intermediate Level Certification
- Industry Tenure: 1 Year
Mr. Dumas provides full-time construction inspection services on a variety of projects. He notifies the project team of deviations by the contractor from the design and specifications. He also assists in preparation of punch lists, evaluation of contractor change order requests, and pay requests and reviews contractor as-built drawings.